Thursday, February 11, 2016

List of Trending Korean Actors and Actresses You May Want to Check Out

They are not considered new because they've been making movies and dramas all this time but the thing is the public just only had their eyes to these actors and actresses just recently because of their hit performances in dramas and movies.

I watched them maybe one or two times more and I really think that they will come a long long way. Their careers are shining and I hope they will continue to hit the jackpot. Here are my list of trending Korean actors and actresses that you may also want to check out:

7. Park Bo gum- Reply 1988, Coin Locker Girl/Chinatown, Music Bank


Ok, I don't know the guy but people in Twitter are fangirling about this cutie. I checked him out and his cute, Yes!. I watched him in Coin Locker Girl or Chinatown with Kim Go Eun and he suits the good boy act so much I can't even imagine him playing a bad guy, please correct me if he did already. His acting stint in Reply 1988 made him the talk of the town not to mention he made netizens rage because he won the heart of the leading lady... [Ooops Spoiler Alert!!!]

He was recently kidnapped by Na PD and is set to star in another season of Youth Over Flowers which is set in Namibia, Africa with his fellow actors from the Reply series. Well, I will make sure to check that one. 


6. Kim Minjae- Twenty Again, Because It's the First Time, Music Core


Yes, Kim Minjae, that one guy whose voice is soo Yoo Jin Goo and whose face is so Song Joong Ki. The resemblance is very near but he also have these unique charms in him. He can dance, rap and act so yeah! Moving on, I've watched him in Persevere Goo Haera, Twenty Again and also in Because It's the First Time with Park So Dam and Choi Minho of SHINee and his a cutie pie too. He has this highscool crush feel in him and I think if he managed to pick the right role, like that one in Because It's The First Time, he will be continuosly charming to watch. 


5. Ji Soo - Sassy Go Go, Bu Bu Jing Xin Korean, Angry Mom


Ji Soo or who I also call as the dark horse because when I was watching Sassy Go Go without even looking at him in the first few episodes and I was not warned. He is very charming there and so I ended up being torn between him and Lee Wongeun. He is not the overly flower boy looking type but I don't know, the more you see him the more you will fall for him with his bad boy charms and overly sexy voice.

Ji Soo is set to star with Lee Jun Ki and IU in the Korean adaptation of Bu Bu Jing Xin.


4. Lee Wongeun- Sassy Go Go


Together with Ji Soo, Lee Wongeun made me watch Sassy Go Go nonstop. His onscreen chemistry with APink Jung Eunji is just so beautiful that I ended up shipping the two of them. The guy is so fresh looking with his flower boy aura. I just wish he could graduate on his highschool roles already. Although, I wouldn't mind if he and Eunji can be together again for another drama, like a Korean adaptation of Ao Haru Ride perhaps? Yes, please!!!


3. Seo Kang Joon- Cheese in the Trap, Roommate, Laws of the Jungle


I'm not that interested with this guy because of those rumors and negative write ups about him that I read but yeah, now I'm OK, I actually want to say sorry for judging him unfairly. He made the portrayal of Baek Inho so lovable with his pretty eyes and handsome physique. He is just so charming. I just wish he can choose a great project after Cheese in the Trap that would cement him as an actor. 

2. Kim Go Eun- Cheese in the Trap, Coin Locker Girl/Chinatown, A Muse


This girl may be not your average beautiful Korean actress. She's not that pretty when I first saw her but I don't know she's becoming pretty as times goes by. She has this weird charm in her and also a beautiful smile that makes her glow even more. As I mentioned before, she is not the Hong Seol that I was imagining but she made me realize that Hong Seol can actually be her. She's a good actress and that remained in me after watching her in the Coin Locker Girl. She can portray a baddass role, she can also be sweet and charming. She's got this indeniable potential and also did I mentioned she can also sing? Kim Go Eun is an actress that you may want to continually follow. I know that she has a great career ahead of her whether its drama or movie.

1. Park So Dam- Because It's The First Time, The Priest, The Silenced


I love this girl so much. She's so pretty with her single eyelids and innocent charms. Like Kim Go Eun, she's a genuine Korean beauty so whenever I watch her on screen she is just oozing with charisma. She portrayed the innocent first love character in the drama Because It's The First Time and also did a few horror movies like The Priests and The Silenced with Kang Dong Won and Park Bo Young respectively. (I haven't check those movies because I don't actually watch horrors if I'm alone T_T). But I'll definitely follow her upcoming projects and I hope for her continuous success.

Park So Dam is set to star in the upcoming drama called "Cinderella and the Four Knights" with Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae hyun, CN Blue Jung Shin, APink Naeun and actor Choi Min.


So that's it, the list of trending Korean actors and actresses that you may want to check out. I promise you that you won't regret watching their drama and projects. Do you have other names of actors and actresses that recently charmed you? Please do comment and share it with me...



I do not own all photos used in this article. Credit to the owners. 






No comments:

Post a Comment