Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[Game]Me Girl Celebs Cheats- Keywords & Meaning


Me Girl Celebs can be a confusing game the first time but as time goes by you will become familiar with the game. In playing the game, you will always notice the pink highlighted words. Like this one:


In the picture, you can see that the pink highlighted words is dramatic. So, we can conclude that the role needs an actress that can do dramatic acting hence the use of Stella with drama genre listed in her.

This keywords will also give you hints on what kind of style the talents should wear. I listed some keywords that I already saw in the game and with their corresponding outfit style and actor genre. 

IN ACTOR GENRE

  • dramatic- drama genre
  • emotional- drama genre
  • energy- action genre
  • explosive- action genre
  • illicit- crime genre
  • light-hearted- drama genre
  • lively- comedy genre
  • magical- fantasy genre
  • moving- drama genre
  • nefarious- crime genre
  • pithy- comedy genre
  • sparkle- action genre
  • sinister- horror genre
  • theatrical- drama genre
  • weird- fantasy genre
  • witty- comedy genre



IN CLOTHINGS

CASUAL STYLE                            

  • modest
  • down to earth
  • effortless
  • carefree
  • fine

CLASSIC STYLE

  • classic
  • elegant

DARK STYLE

  • sinister
  • vampy

EDGY STYLE

  • outgoing
  • spunky
  • trend

PREPPY STYLE

  • nerdy
  • collegiate
  • sassy
  • girl- next- door
  • cardigan chic
  • hopeless romantic

STAR STYLE

  • dashing
  • polished

TOUGH STYLE

  • sharp
  • bad boy type
  • fierce



I will update the keywords and meaning when I saw new ones upon playing the game. In the mean time, keep on enjoying the game!



-------------UPDATED-------------







19 comments:

  1. Love this post, please keep updating! I am at chapter 3 and stuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ricky!, I'm glad to know you appreciated this post. I will keep on updating. Keep on enjoying the game :)

      Delete
    2. What style would I use for man eater?

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for creating this page! I love this! I have been struggling, not with the acting types, but with some of the outfit style terms. I keep getting some of them wrong (always the same ones). Now I see why! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne! Happy to know someone who appreciated this post of mine... I haven't posted much about Style me girl this past few weeks because I am working on something but I'll definitely update when I have time.. Thank you again and take care ^^

      Delete
  3. Omg your post is so helpfull!! Please updating more cause i need more clue about final countdown here😭😭 i always wrong😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you not update anymore? I'm on level like 338 and the description for the casting role and outfit are the same and they don't have any of those key words, please help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some items with the clothes is being shown as used. Is there some way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good facts. Thank you pertaining to providing us all such a valuable facts. Keep up the excellent work and continue providing us all far more high quality facts every so often.Fashion Games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still playing this game? I have some terms that i still don't know what they mean

      Delete
  7. Hopeless romantic doesn't work with preppy!!! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stuck on chapter 9 lifes lesson or abbeys life lesson.the description is cast for lt fran and avid pool player this military maven rocks the billiards table nightly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The word CLASSY means the Star Genre

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    your post is really helpful.

    I am stuck at the movie "Karbala" at the moment.
    They say they want a "theatrical"(drama genre) actor with a "down to earth"(preppy) style but whenever I try this combination it still fails.
    "Pass the roll first" is a message I see when I click on the smiley rating in the end.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've made it to the last chapter, 15. I got 3 stars in every one, got past the first movie in chapter 15 and it won't let Me go to the second movie in chapter 15. Does anyone know a fix for this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparkle is not for action genre

    ReplyDelete