Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Gu Hye Sun "Filming 'Honeymoon Diary' is hard, My husband and I fought a lot"

Gu Hye Sun "dark Yellow" presscon, Ahn Jae Hyeon NJTTW3 presscon

January 4, 2017- During the opening ceremony and interview portion of Gu Hye Sun's solo art exhibition entitled "dark Yellow" in Secheodong Art Center in Seoul, the actress open up with the upcoming tvN variety show called "Honeymoon Diary" which will feature her and her actor husband, Ahn Jae Hyeon.

The real life couple who got married last May of 2016 is casted by none other than Na Yeong Suk PD who also created popular variety shows like "The Over Flowers Series" and "Three Meals a Day". "Honeymoon Diary" is expected to be a program where real life celebrity couples show their real life honeymoon life.

Gu Hye Sun revealed, "I finished filming yesterday and thought that it should be done. It was not easy for me to make a decision to open a marriage relationship, not a business relationship with my husband, I wanted to show my well-being, and I fought so hard".

Meanwhile, Gu Hye Sun's solo exhibition, "dark Yellow" is located at 7th Exhibition Hall of Hangaram Museum, Seoul Arts Center. It revolves around the theme of purity, fear and freedom. It will not only feature her artworks but also her piano and song compositions.



Credit: Hankyung.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment