Thursday, June 4, 2015

[K-NEWS]Let's Eat Season 2, Yoon Dujun and Seo Hyunjin to film a 'Special Eating Show' in Spain


After wrapping up the drama Let's Eat Season 2, PD Park Joon-hwa still won't rest so he decided to bring the meokbang stars Yoon Dujun, who plays the character Goo Daeyoung also known as 'Shiksyanim' and Seo Hyunjin who plays the character Baek Sooji in the drama on a trip to Spain to film an eating show which I think will be like Grandpas Over Flowers with a whole lot of restaurant travel and eating parade.

It's hilarious because tvN always won't scrap a material until all the ideas are squeezed out. Do you remember when the PD Na's grandpa travel show was a surprise hit that they made a sitcom out of it that was entitled Flower Grandpa Investagation Unit? So now, its the other way around with a drama turning into variety-eating show. But I wouldn't complain because Yoon Dujun eats so deliciously and I love him in the drama so this is a complete bonus for me and all of the series' fans. Also it would be nice to see the actors interact outside the drama script, right anyone? Haha!
It was said that both star will fly to Spain in the 24th of June to film and surprise guest stars that are close to the actors will be joining the trip. I can't for it to happen and I hope they would be joined with guests stars that are funny and food lovers.

Meanwhile, here are some image of Yoon Dujun and Seo Hyunjin eating to make your tummy boil.. Ha!








Credit: [1] [2]









3 comments:

  1. chingu!!! did you like the finale? i loooved it!!!
    it's screaming for season 3, i swear! i read somewhere that PD and writer are open for season 3 if the actors' (yes, "S") schedule will allow it.

    i cannot wait for the spain special! i think PD can't get enough of the chemistry between Hyunjin and Dujun that's why a special is a must! please share news about it if you encounter any, thanks! :)

    Sooji-Daeyoung is now my relationship goal, LOL! i want to find the Daeyoung to my Sooji, seriously! i just love how that ending scene was played out, nothing too dramatic, nothing too cheesy - they just get each other - "you don't know why i left? bam! i kiss you! let's date" - "i don't know what to say so i will kiss you back"... aaawww ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my Graks chingu! ♥♥♥ Thank you for leaving another comment in my blog... Its been a pleasure for me. More than the ending, I loved the BTS seriously.. haha.. They are just so cute.. ^^ Yoon Dujun ssshhi is just sooo cuuute.. ^^

    I really hope for a Season 3 because I want Sooji to regain herself from the netizen's eyes. The writer made her character so hopeless? I think, I don't know the right word. Its just a pity because she started off so good but I still love her and I'm happy for Seo Hyunjin's big break.

    I think the Spain Special will be fun because I read that B2st Yoseb is coming and he's really good in variety shows. Its a nice thing they invited celebrity friends with them because the show would be too awkward if Dujun and Hyunjin would run it all by themselves... Haha.. ^^

    I loved the PD, one thing is for sure, he loves Goo Daeyoung (Dujun) soo much he will not leave him alone for the rest of his life. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEO Service I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage.

    ReplyDelete