Tuesday, June 9, 2015

[Game]Me Girl Celebs- Me Girl Romance, Chapter 2 Level 3 Cheat

I'm back with another Style Me Girl update. This time I'll continue with the third movie  in Chapter 2 of the game . The movie is entitled Me Girl Romance, haha so obvious right? Nevertheless, shall we start?


Here is the synopsis of the movie:


The first character we have to style is Stella. For her, we need someone who is pithy. Now, pithy in other word is clever so we can conclude that we need someone with comedy genre that's why I casted Jan Pathaway for the role. For the styling, we need something elegant so dress her up with a classic style.


For the role of Stella I chose the following clothing:

[classic] white sleeveless- 18 points
[classic] black jacket- 17 points
[tough] floral pants- 15 points
[star] shoes- 10 points
[classic] bag- 13 points
[classic] lip gloss- 2 points


Total of 75 points



The next role is the characater of Alex. Alex is described to be light-hearted so we can finally conclude that we need someone with a drama genre. If you have enough money try to recruit Leonardo de Frapio. For the style of clothes, it says we need something that looks so bad boy so we could conclude that we needed something tough.


For the role of Aex I chose the following clothings:

[tough] brown shoes- 14 points
[dark] facial hair- 2 points
[classic] stripes pants- 10 points
[tough] maong jacket- 49 points
[casual] long blonde hair- 14 points


Total of 89 points



You can notice that even though I chose the right genre of the actor I still have the lonely smiley as a result. It is because Leonardo is still a C list actor. 

On the other hand, the last role is the character of Donna. For her, the keyword is sparkle. Sparkle means that we need someone who has an action genre as our actress. Now, I don't still have an action genre in my list of actress so I recruitted Trinity Edwards for the role. For the styling, we need something that looks like a girl-next-door type so we need clothings that is preppy.


For the role of Donna I chose the following clothings:

[preppy]long blonde hair- 17 points
[preppy] blue stripe pants- 46 points
[classic] bag- 13 points
[preppy] pink eyeshadow- 2 points
[preppy] feather necklace- 2 points
[preppy] pink bracelet- 2 points
[casual] vest style blouse- 38 points
[edgy] purple sandals- 34 points


Total of 154 points



For the location choose the following:


For the correct character dialogues choose the following below:


Me Girl Romance with perfect result and three stars


3 comments:

  1. For Donna, I don't have an action actress and I couldn't find Trinity Edwards. Who should I replace her with?

    ReplyDelete